Mix Jesus on the Mainline’s “Always With Me.” Win major prizes and huge opportunities.
Pensado’s Place Mixing Competition 2016
Pensado’s Place, Converse and Indaba Music have teamed up to find the next big mixing star.
Download. Mix. Submit. Win.
Download the dry session files from the Jesus on the Mainline song “Always With Me” HERE.
- Pensado’s Place is looking for you to mix Jesus On The Mainline’s track “Always With Me”.
- You must use ALL of the stems for your submission to be eligible.
- DO NOT add any additional samples, sounds or instruments to then mix. This is purely a mixing contest.
- A good submission should have an overall even and balanced sound with all of the stems recognizable throughout the mix.
- The winning mix is subject to the Pensado’s Place team’s opinion and judging process.
- More votes will not make your submission more likely to win as the judges choose from all submissions.
You’ll be competing against thousands of other entries. So you need the best possible sound to stand out.
So we’re giving everyone that enters one WAV master and one HD WAV master completely free.
That means you’re already winning just by entering.
The best prize of all
Oh yeah, and the grand prize winner gets the opportunity of a lifetime… Having their winning mix featured on an upcoming episode of Pensado’s Place!
Pensado’s Place has some serious history.
The list of mix engineers, producers and industry leaders that have been featured on Pensado’s Place is legendary—from Drake’s producer Noah ’40’ Shebib to Butch Vig to Derek ‘MixedByAli’ Ali.
So enter today for your chance to have your mix featured on a future episode of Pensado’s Place.
It’s a true right of passage for aspiring mix engineers everywhere. Check out a full list of prizes HERE.
After you submit
Winners will be announced Dec. 27th 2016. But there’s tons more to do while you’re waiting on the results.
As part of the competition, Jesus on the Mainline made an exclusive sample pack for you to experiment with.
It has all kinds of useful samples including one-shots, vox and loops.
Grab it HERE.
Don’t forget to get involved on the discussion board as well. It’s a great place to clear up any questions you might have about the competition.
And as always, check in often with Dave Pensado and the whole crew at Pensado’s Place for some seriously educational mixing tips.
Make Your Mix Count and Enter Today
The big stages and big studios are one mix away. So submit your best mix to the Pensado’s Place Mixing Competition.
Happy mixing and good luck! (but you won’t need it right?)