Worldwide dancefloor props and fine Native Instruments gear are yours for the taking.
Get ready to cement your status as a top-shelf remix powerhouse
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THURS. JAN. 22nd. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
LANDR is teaming up with Ellen Allien and DJ Tech Tools for you to REMIX:REMODEL.
Remixes will be judged by the artist, DJ Tech Tools and LANDR. Top three remixes will be awarded grand prize, 2nd and 3rd place prizes valued up to $1000 USD:
- Grand prize: TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 from Native Instruments, direct feedback on your remix, and a 1-year LANDR Pro Unlimited subscription.
- 2nd place: TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 from Native Instruments and a 1-year LANDR Pro Unlimited subscription.
- Native Instruments and a 1-year LANDR Pro Unlimited subscription .
Winning remixes will be announced by DJ Tech Tools and us right here PLUS the top remix will steal the feature spotlight on the LANDR SoundCloud page!
ELLEN ALLIEN – “BUTTERFLY” (BPITCH CONTROL)
Ellen Allien is one of Germany’s top techno figures, and has commanded clubs worldwide with her inimitable DJ sets and jacking tracks for years. The steady stream of releases from the Bpitch Control boss remain go-to dancefloor destroyers, and ‘Butterfly’ is no exception. Off her latest release Freak, with a remix EP in the works for March 2015.
Stems no longer available.
Keep in the know with #remixremodel!
Master Your Music
LANDR revolutionizes the mastering process with drag-and-drop simplicity, achieving results that rival professional studio work in minutes. We’re offering you access to our mastering to help your music sound as banging as possible and make your remix a true standout.
How It Works
- Download the stems.
- Create your remix.
- Submit your entry before Thursday, January 8th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
Get 2 free WAVs when you use LANDR to master your remix.
Judging Phase: Starts just after submission phase ends.
Winners announced: Thursday, January 22nd, 2015.
- Participants must use the provided stems and can add their own original music, purchased copyrighted material, and/or royalty free loops.
- The remix stems are provided to make a remix for this contest only. They can not be distributed elsewhere. The remix files cannot be used within other tracks without permission from the artist.
- All entries must be submitted through the submission links provided on this page to be considered valid.
- Participants are encouraged to master their remix using LANDR but are not required to. File submission is subject to LANDR terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions.
- Participants who do not wish to master their remix using LANDR can directly submit their entry
- Entries must include the original mix title in the file name.
- Remixes can not be distributed for sale.
- The best remixes will be chosen based upon the quality of music, production values used in making the remix, and the preference of DJ Tech Tools and the artist.
- There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
- No purchase necessary.
- Limit one submission per remix per participant.
- Participants must use an active email address in order to be easily contacted once winners are announced.
Runner-up gets the hot TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 from Native Instruments and a 1-year LANDR Pro Unlimited subscription.
3rd place will receive a 1-year LANDR Pro Unlimited subscription.
For contest support please contact email@example.com.